Chlorate Sodium 99 Chlorate Buy 99.5% NaClo3 Chlorate De Sodium 99 5 Sodium Chlorate Price
|CAS No. :||7775-09-9|
|Purity||> 99.5, 99,98%|
|Packaging||25 KGS/ bag, 50 KGS/ Iron drums|
|Loading Port||Qingdao, Shanghai.China|
Sodium chlorate is usually white or slightly yellow crystals. The smell is salty. It is easily soluble in water. Slightly soluble in ethanol. It has a strong oxidizing effect in acidic solutions. It decomposes oxygen above 300°C. Sodium chlorate is unstable. Mixed with phosphorus, sulfur, and organic matter, it is easy to burn and explode. It is easy to absorb moisture and agglomerate, and it is toxic. Industrially, it is used to produce chlorates such as chlorine dioxide, sodium chlorite, and perchlorate.
Ross Chem is the China Chlorate Sodium supplier
|CAS No. :||7775-09-9|
|Linear Formula :||NaClO₃|
|Purity||Anhydrous,≥ 99.5, 99,98%|
White or slightly yellow crystals
Easily soluble in water, the solubility in water at 0°C is 79g. Soluble in ethanol, glycerin, acetone, and liquid ammonia.
|Melting point||248-261C (lit.)|
|Boiling point||300 °C (lit.)|
|Storage temp.||Store below +30°C.|
|Water Solubility||1000 g/L (20℃)|
|Stability:||It is easy to decompose oxygen when heated to above 300℃Mixing with sulfur, phosphorus and organic matter or being impacted can easily cause combustion and explosion.|
|Item||High grade||First Grade||Qualified grade|
|Chloride (Cl plan) content,%||≤0.15||≤0.20||≤0.30|
|Sulfate (SO4 plan) content,%||≤0.01||≤0.02||≤0.02|
|Chromate salt (in CrO4 plan) content,%||≤0.01||≤0.02||≤0.02|
|Iron (Fe plan) content,%||≤0.005||≤0.03||≤0.05|
- 1. It is a mordant and oxidant. Used in printing and dyeing industry and inorganic industry.
- 2. Used in the manufacture of chlorine dioxide, sodium chlorite, and perchlorate.
- 3. It is a herbicide. Used in agriculture.
- 4. Used in the pharmaceutical industry to manufacture medicinal zinc oxide and sodium dithiosuccinate. The pigment industry is used in the manufacture of high-grade zinc oxide and Hualan.
- 5. It is a bleaching agent. Used in papermaking and leather tanning. Ore processing.
- 6. Used to extract bromine from seawater and make printing inks, explosives, etc.
- 7. It is used for the verification of silicon dioxide, nutrients, and adhesive.
Packing and Loading：
- Hazard Class ： 5.1
- 1. Airtight operation, strengthen ventilation.
- 2. Operators must undergo special training. Abide by the operating procedures. Operators wear self-priming filter dust masks. safety glasses. acid and alkali resistant plastic overalls, and rubber acid and alkali resistant gloves.
- 3. Keep away from fire and heat sources. Smoking is prohibited in the workplace.Use explosion-proof ventilation systems and equipment. Avoid generating dust. Avoid contact with oxidants, reducing agents, acids, and alkalis.
- 4. Be careful when loading and unloading to prevent damage to packaging and containers.
- 5. Equipped with corresponding types and quantities of fire-fighting equipment and leakage emergency treatment equipment. Empty containers may be hazardous residues.